I have such an incredible family. Tyler and the kids took care of all the cooking and it was incredible. The turkey fell of the bones, stuffing that was a created by Kirsten and Tyler (soooo yummy, a new favorite), fresh made cranberry sauce (not for me but smelled wonderful), lots of homemade hot rolls, Kirsten's yummy potatoes that had sour cream & chives & garlic in them, and on and on.
I was bummed yesterday when Kirsten and Tyler seemed to have all these plans and I wasn't needed, but it turned out to be a great thing. I felt really awful today - lots of pain - but I didn't have to worry about the food. I did help with the apple pie, I got to do the crust with Sara's help. Tyler took charge of everything involved in the cleanup. I am so grateful for him and love him more and more each day. He deserves so much more than he gets. I hope and pray he knows how much I love and appreciate him. I don't even know how to even begin to say how wonderful he is.
I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment