Sunday, December 21, 2008
10 INCHES OF SNOW!!!
We are snuggled in for a long winter's night and day and night and day, LOL. Today we received 10 inches of snow, which is amazing for the Portland area. Oliver has gone out, then in, then out, then in through his doggy door - he seems to love exploring. He had fun visiting the neighbors dog as they both bounced in the snow, just like bunnies. Kirsten got to practice driving driving in the high school parking lot, Sara's turn is tomorrow is we still have snow. Tyler & I ventured out for our date night. It was wonderful to see the snow and feel the quiet. I love riding in our little Golf. I love how with snow days most things stop and all the hustle of life stops and everyone seems to stop all the nonsense in life and just relaxes and enjoys being together. Lots of laughter! I hope we can all remember to stop and enjoy life, family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment