Those are wonderful photos!Do you look back at your hair and say, "Dang, was that actually in fashion?"I hope you do, cause I do it everytime!(By the way, you look lovely in each of them!)
My mom saw those pic and said Michelle hasn't change a bit minus the hair but thought Tyler was hard to recognize.
I love all these old photos! Do you want to head to Utah and scan photos for me?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are wonderful photos!
Do you look back at your hair and say, "Dang, was that actually in fashion?"
I hope you do, cause I do it everytime!
(By the way, you look lovely in each of them!)
My mom saw those pic and said Michelle hasn't change a bit minus the hair but thought Tyler was hard to recognize.
I love all these old photos! Do you want to head to Utah and scan photos for me?
Post a Comment