That was a great performance! I haven't seen flip cards and singing in a performance before. It was really cool. My favorite part of course was Muse, but I'm a little partial there. I can only imagine the work that went into it. Tell the kids "great job"!
If you watch at time 6:14 and watch the sabre tosses, Miki is the last one and the highest - 7 revolutions. It was a perfect catch, we call it a "ding" cuz it is almost like you hear in your head, "ding".
2 comments:
That was a great performance! I haven't seen flip cards and singing in a performance before. It was really cool. My favorite part of course was Muse, but I'm a little partial there. I can only imagine the work that went into it. Tell the kids "great job"!
If you watch at time 6:14 and watch the sabre tosses, Miki is the last one and the highest - 7 revolutions. It was a perfect catch, we call it a "ding" cuz it is almost like you hear in your head, "ding".
Post a Comment