Friday, July 3, 2009

Saddle Mountain hike

Tyler, Sara and Lane's (her boyfriend) hike to Saddle Mountain. See the Saddle?



Sara and Lane, first top of the mountain


Only this far to go!

They are my heros. It was a tough hike. This is along the coast range. Here are some pictures of the view. Yes, that is the ocean behind them






The mouth of the Columbia River!




Only this far to go to get back to the van!


4 comments:

Jerlynne said...

What a beautiful view! I'm impressed they made that hike, but it looks like it was worth it.

Penny said...

Fun to see the pictures! I need to check your blog more often. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Lara said...

wow! what a beautiful hike! who is this cute boy with SARAH!!! can't wait to see you guys!!!

Lara said...

i mean SARA... sorry i know how its spelled!!!