Sunday, October 4, 2009
PCI
I will add photos later, but a quick update. First, I am so proud of all Sara, Miki and Hunter (Kirsten, I am proud of you too, but not for PCI since you weren't there). Their first competition of the season went so well. They received High Auxillary (Guard), High Visual, High General Effect and High Music for their division. Missed out on the High Percussion. First Place for their division. After finals, they placed 5th of 15 and the guard missed High Auxillary by .5 points!!! Each one of my kids had small things happen that could have messed up their performances or attitudes, but they each moved on and did FANTASTIC!!! Yes, I am a proud mommy. Love those kids. Kirsten, you are on the list of things I am so proud of as well - more on that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment