Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Swine - ARGH

Hunter survived it last month, but still has a lingering cough, since 9-28. Now Sara is going down...just in time for over-night band trip for competition. It is so bad up here. Several band had to pull out of competition last weekend due to so many kids out sick. Hopefully Century isn't going that way. Fingers crossed, as well as anything else that can be crossed.

2 comments:

Amber Jenks said...

Oh no! I had that while I was pregnant.. it is awful! I had my cough for 4 weeks after I got better. I hope they get feeling better soon!

Lara said...

cute pictures of sara below! she is so beautiful! i am SO scared of getting swine flu!!! i've basically done nothing but stay inside and avoid people.. but its scary cause Taylor works at the mall! Tons of people are sick down here too. Hope you guys all get better! not fun!